Grants Pass Dentist - Grants Pass Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointmentscheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Center for Esthetic Dentistry
1035 N.E. 6th St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Grants Pass, OR so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Center for Esthetic Dentistry does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Metlife Dental
- Delta Dental / MODA Premier
- United Concordia
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. Visa / Mastercard.
In the interest of good health care, it is desirable to establish a financial policy to avoid misunderstandings. Our primary responsibility is to help our patients experience great dentalcare and we wish to spend our time and energy toward that end.
- All accounts are due and payable at the time of your visit, unless prior arrangements have been made with our Financial Coordinator. There will be a 5% reduction for accounts paid in full on the day of service with a check or cash. A 3% reduction is extended for paying in full on the day of service with a credit card.
- On accounts that have established arrangements, the payment is due upon receipt of the monthly statement. All balances must be paid in 90 days regardless of insurance coverage.
- Any balance more than 90 days old will be subject to late charges and interest at 18% per annum, and will be subject to collection proceedings.
- Insurance is gladly billed as a courtesy to our patients, when you provide us with current information. Payment of your estimated percentage not covered by your insurance company is due at the time of service. Even though you may have an insurance claim pending, you will receive a monthly statement for the outstanding balance on your account. We cannot accept responsibility for collecting an insurance claim after 90 days or for negotiating a disputed claim. Insurance reimbursement is a contract between you, and the insurance carrier. You are responsible for payment of your account and it is your responsibility to know the terms and agreements of your dental insurance benefit contract.
Our practice is dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. We respect the importance of your time and work very hard to schedule appointments that accommodate the busy scheduling needs of all of our patients. In return, we ask that patients make every effort not to change reserved dental appointments. Broken and missed appointments create scheduling problems for other patients as well as the practice. If you find that you must change your appointment, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice so that we may accommodate another patient. A minimum charge of $25.00 will be applied for broken and missed appointments without advance notification. The fee charged will depend on the time reserved for you on that day. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital Radiography
- Laser Waterlase Dentistry
- Micro Air Abrasion
- Sirona Cerec III
- Valplast Flexible Partials
- In office Whitening